Admission Policy / Procedure
- Call and arrange a meeting with a School Administrator: 609-409-2700
- Submit a Signed Photo ID (ex: Driver’s License with Signature, Social Security Card with Signature, Passport, or Government Issued Photo ID Card).
- Be at least 18 years of age and submit a copy of their high school diploma, a copy of highest educational degree earned or their equivalents in the form of transcripts.
- Submit a completed application form. Applications are available by clicking on the link in the box below. Additional copies may be obtained from the Administration office or during your initial interview.
- Submit a $25.00 non-refundable application fee that is not applied to tuition costs.
- If applicant is accepted, a $500.00 registration/tuition deposit is due at the time of the signing of the enrollment contract, unless student is eligible and is including this amount in their extended financing. This $500.00 registration/tuition deposit will be credited towards his/her tuition fee.
Credit Disclaimer Statement
The Gentle Healing School of Massage does not offer college credit courses. Many community colleges may give credit for prior training and may convert training to credit hours. GentleHealingSchool does not offer this service.
The Gentle Healing School of Massage does accept prior credit hours from other Institutions with the following requirements for the following classes ONLY:
- Anatomy & Physiology Classes: Applicant must have completed at least 100 hours of Anatomy & Physiology verified with a transcript from their prior school and must pass our Anatomy & Physiology Exam with a 75% or higher score.
- Pathology Classes: Applicant must have completed at least 40 hours of Pathology verified with a transcript from their prior school and must pass our Pathology Exam with a 75% or higher score.
Individuals with Disabilities
The Gentle Healing School of Massage provides a handicap accessible entrance ramp and handicap bathrooms as per state regulations. However, several classes are located on the second floor and the building does not have an access elevator.
Career and Placement Services
The Gentle Healing School of Massage does not offer Career and Placement Services and cannot guarantee employment. Massage Therapist are in high demand and Gentle Healing School receives job opportunities frequently and all job opportunities are forwarded via e-mail to all graduates.